- AIC Legal Action Center: Comprehensive legal guidance and strategic advice for preparing DACA applications and more. Highly recommended.
- "Keeping the Dream Alive": A look at different states' approaches to the DREAM Act, despite the federal DREAM Act being stalled in Washington.
- United We Dream: Immigrant youth-led organization dedicated to equal access to higher education for all people, regardless of immigration status.
- Define American: offering infographics, media articles, activism, and more.
- DREAM or NIGHTMARE? Why Congress Should Reject a Military-Only Version of the DREAM Act: an article appearing on Stephen Yale-Loehr's blog. Stephen Yale-Loehr is a professor in immigration law at Cornell Law School and co-author of the recently released book Green Card Stories.
- Beyond Deferred Action: Long-Term Immigration Remedies that Every Dreamer Should Know About: This article is a great starting point for Dreamers who are investigating their long-term immigration options.
- A Review of Legal Issues Arising After a Grant of DACA: An article by the Curran & Berger DACA team and others about DACA legal complications.
- DACA Grantees Benefits Eligibility Chart for Massachusetts: Chart of federal and state benefits available to DACA grantees in Massachusetts. Last updated 09/30/2013. Massachusetts residents can also call Health Care for All's free helpline for information on health care: 1-800-272-4232.
- E4FC Scholarship List: 2013-2014 list of scholarships for undocumented students.
- USCIS DACA Toolkit for Community Partners: Includes DACA program overview, guide to requesting DACA, a tip sheet, FAQ, DACA process infographic, “Avoid Immigration Scams” flier, and a list of federal government resources.
- "A Catch for Undocumented Immigrants in Recent Reforms," The Atlantic. Article about the difficulty that some undocumented individuals face when proving their continued presence in the United States.
- "Living in the United States: A Guide for Immigrant Youth." Published by the ILRC and updated in 2015. This guide provides information regarding the rights and responsibilities of immigrant youth living in the United States, including undocumented youth and youth with legal status. Available in English and Spanish.
- National Email List-Serv for DACA/DREAMer Law Students, Law Graduates & Attorneys
- From NILC & ILRC: Steps to take if your DACA renewal is delayed (link will open a PDF)
- "They've Lived Their Whole Lives As Americans, But They Can Still Be Deported," Huffington Post. Article about the trials faced by undocumented youths; quotes Attorney Dan Berger.